We value comments from people in Cumbernauld and beyond. We’ve set out a few common sense ground rules to keep the conversation flowing.
Cumbernauld Living Landscape is working with people from across the town to make sure everyone can benefit from the town’s amazing woodlands, parks and wetlands. Local people are a vital part of our project and we value comments from the local community and beyond. We want to create a constructive discussion about how to make Cumbernauld a better place to live, work and visit. We also reserve the right to delete comments and ban users as needed.
These are comments that we encourage:
- Ideas that help us build on our project and constructive criticism. If we’ve got something wrong let us know and we’ll correct it.
- Offers of help. We’ve got lots of ways that people can get involved with Cumbernauld Living Landscape. If you’re keen, let us know and we’ll sign you up!
These are comments that we’d rather not have and will result in your comment being removed:
- Spam, and plugs for products, services or blogs that aren’t relevant to our project.
- Heated arguments – we’re ok with debate and discussion, but keep it friendly.
- Abusive language of any kind will not be tolerated.
While we do our best to monitor and respond to comments we’re a small team. If you see something you don’t like please report it.